Allen Valleys Local History
Limestone Brae Chapel. Closed on 13/8/2000
This building was a Quaker Meeting House around the 1700’s. There is a burial ground adjacent to it.
A group of walkers gather outside the Wesleyan chapel at Limestone Brae. It was built in 1825 and closed in 2001.
Interior of Limestone Brae Methodist Chapel before its closure in 2000